Our Apple Spice home candle is beautifully presented in a glass container and is made from natural wax and the finest Fragrance Oils. Reminiscent of freshly baked Apple Pie, this delicious candle is a must have!
What makes our Apple Spice 2 Wick Candle so special?
Each is luxuriously presented in a glass container and contains the greatest amount possible of delicious Spiced Apple Fragrance oil. We only use Soy Wax which is from a sustainable source, free from pesticides and any palm oil. No petrochemicals or additives are used. Carefully designed with two cotton wicks, each Apple Spice candle is guaranteed to give a long, fragrant and even burn. No more wax wasted on the side of the container or tunnelling down the middle, each will burn fully and until the very end. Hand poured in Hertfordshire, England, every candle is made with the utmost attention to detail.
Why Soy Wax?
Soy wax is a good choice for scented candles as it holds the fragrance better than other types of wax. Ever wondered why some candles you can only smell when they are blown out? This is because Paraffin or even Bees wax burn at a far higher temperature which destroys the fragrance as it burns. Soy wax burns at a lower temperature which means the fragrance is allowed to permeate the air whilst burning. With significantly less smoke than ‘mineral’ (paraffin) wax candles your white walls will remain unmarked!
For further information on the Soy wax we use please click here.
Burn time 50 hours approx. Wax weight 320g. Size: H 91mm H x W 86mm
How to use
Light both wicks at the same time and allow the candle to pool fully across.
Burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours.
We use self trimming wicks, so you shouldn’t need to trim them.However, if the wick starts to become too long or bulb at the end, simply trim and dispose of the excess.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not burn near flammable items.Ensure the wick is not too long or bulbed prior to lighting.Keep wax pool clear of debris and wick trimmings. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Not for human or animal consumption, if swallowed immediately call a doctor.