The Revive 3 wick candle contains 500g of pure Soy wax and features our best selling blend of Lemongrass, Grapefruit & Basil Essential Oils. A fresh and empowering fragrance which helps boost confidence and inspire you to take on the modern world. An ideal centrepiece!
About our Revive Fragrance Blend
Revive is an invigorating blend of Lemongrass, Grapefruit & Basil essential oils which creates a fresh and inviting atmosphere. Our best selling, and signature scent is inspired by the tropical climes of the Indian ocean and will bring a slice of paradise to your home. Fresh clean Lemongrass beautifully blends with tangy Grapefruit and deep woody Basil. A year round favourite.
What Makes our Revive 3 Wick Candle so Special?
Our Revive 3 wick candles contain 500g of natural wax and the greatest amount possible of pure essential oils for fragrance. We create indulgent essential oil blends which help relieve in the stresses and strains of modern-day life. Each of our unique blends creates a wonderfully clean and indulgent fragrance which will fill your room but not be overpowering. Part of our Spa collection our Revive 3 wick candle is made with only natural wax and natural fragrances, with absolutely no petrochemicals, additives or parabens. The wax we use is also from a sustainable source and contains no trace of Palm Oil. Our Revive candle is 100% natural and handmade in Hertfordshire, England with the utmost attention to detail. Carefully designed with a trio of cotton wicks our candles are a truly luxurious way to uplift you at the end of a long and tiring day.
Burn time 70 hours approx.
Wax weight 500g
Size 125mm (W) x 70mm (H)
How to use
Light all 3 wicks at the same time and allow the candle to pool fully across.
Burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours.
We use self trimming wicks, so you shouldn’t need to trim them.However, if the wick starts to become too long or bulb at the end, simply trim and dispose of the excess.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not burn near flammable items.Ensure the wick is not too long or bulbed prior to lighting.Keep wax pool clear of debris and wick trimmings. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Not for human or animal consumption, if swallowed immediately call a doctor.