Free Standard UK Delivery On Orders Over £20!

Recharge 100ml Reed Diffuser: Orange, Grapefruit & Spanish Sage

Recharge 100ml Reed Diffuser: Orange, Grapefruit & Spanish Sage

Regular price £15.00 Sale

Beautifully infused with our invigorating and uplifting essential oil bend of Orange, Grapefruit & Spanish Sage.  Our 100ml Recharge reed diffuser will enhance well-being and create a lasting impression in your home. With a sleek minimalistic design and a luxurious gift box our diffusers have a unisex appeal which complement the most stylish interior design.

Natural Hand Blended Aromatherapy Fragrance: Our diffusers contain therapeutic grade uplifting essential oils which are sourced from nature and designed to improve mood and boost energy levels.  Blended by hand in the leafy Hertfordshire countryside our Recharge fragrance is ideal for all areas of the home.

The perfect ratio of sweet Orange, crisp grapefruit and herbaceous notes of sage create a scent which is naturally sweet and uplifting.

More fragrance per bottle than Eau de Parfum.

Ethically made Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly. 

Luxury Gift set contains: 100ml Recharge diffuser, 6 thick black reeds, gift box with black satin ribbon tied in a bow.

Free From:  Synthetic fragrance, synthetic colours, alcohol, paraffin, palm oil & derivatives. 

Size & Dimensions

Size: 100ml e 3.4fl oz

Usage: 4-6 weeks

(Avoid placing in areas of extreme heat e.g. above a radiator as this may shorten the life of your diffuser)

Black Reeds: 20cm x 4mm

Bottle Height: 8cm

Bottle Diameter: 7cm

 

How To Use

  • Unscrew the gold collar and remove the seal.
  • Replace the gold collar back onto the bottle.
  • Un-tie the ribbon around the reeds and insert the reeds into the bottle.
  • Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room.

Keep away from polished and painted surfaces as Essential Oils can damage them.  Always wash your hands after touching the reeds.

Safety

Keep out of reach of children and pets.  Keep Reed Diffuser Oil away from polished / varnished surfaces and fabrics as damage may occur.  If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water.  Not for human or animal consumption, if swallowed immediately call a doctor.  If in eyes, rinse with water for several minutes.